Today I finished all rivets holding down the fabric on the bottom side of the right wing. Looking Awesome!!!
Moved the right wing to the side, and starting the bottom of the left wing 🙂
Here you can clearly see the ribs were Robert normally doesn’t have a tube. He only uses to top tube there. I decided to have about 1/4 of the bottom rib tube at the front of the wing because the hollow feature of the wing would otherwise pull the fabric away…..
Now with this extra support of the front of the bottom rib tube, the fabric is beautifully supported!
You also see the aluminium strips Robert advised me to use at the front, for the same reason as the fabric is pulling away from the rib there at the front.